I have been working on this giveaway forever. Like, since I started working on Little Girls, Big Style. I have always loved hosting giveaways and this one is even more special to me for rather obvious reasons. And I’m especially excited to be taking part in Sew, Mama, Sew’s annual Giveaway Day (be sure to check out the link and see all the amazing blogs/shops taking part).
Here’s what you’ll be winning from me:
• An autographed copy of Little Girls, Big Style.
• Two yards of Pellon Easy Pattern for tracing the patterns in the book.
• Some fun trims from my stash for using with some of the projects.
• A Clover Chaco Liner chalk marking pen.
• Three one-yard cuts of fabric (fun multicolored owls on white 21-wale cord by Robert Kaufman, Euro-style mermaids from JoAnn and the prize from my stash: Little Elfi from Germany).
• ModKid Little Chef pattern, which I tested for the lovely Patty Young.
• Indygo Junction Petal Blossom Bag designed by Violet Craft, which is the most recent thing I’ve sewn.
• A Starbucks Frappuccino cup and gift card. Starbucks was my office-away-from-home while I was working on the book and I spent many an hour there, writing without the distractions of home (or the Internet).
• An autographed copy of Jenn Cristy‘s Hotel Confessions. Not only was this the soundtrack of my book-writing days but I actually did the photography, CD packaging design and merch design while I was writing the book. You say “crazy;” I say “multitasking.”
This giveaway is open until U.S. residents until Dec. 17 at which time I’ll select a winner using Random.org. (Sorry, international friends! I will do a book-only giveaway just for you after the first of the year.) To enter, all you have to do is comment on this post. Yep, it’s just that easy.
And don’t forget you can still enter the giveaways on the Little Girls, Big Style blog tour (continuing through Dec. 15) to win a copy of the book. Check out these blogs for your chance to win there:
- December 6th The Domestic Diva’s Disasters
- December 7th Blue Moon River
- December 8th Juicy Bits
- December 9th Sew Take a Hike
- December 10th Boutique Café
- December 11th I Heart Linen
- December 12th Sew, Mama, Sew
- December 13th Stop Staring and Start Sewing
- December 14th True Up
- December 15th Bari J
What are you waiting for? Get commenting!