This has to be the most drawn-out process of blogging an event in the history of blogging. But I’m finally done and here are the goodies from Quilt Market that can be heading to your home in just a few days. Up for grabs are:
- A neat laser cut invisible zipper from Ghee’s;
- ModKid measuring tape;
- California Dreamin’ postcards;
- Little Folks notepad;
- Timeless Treasures fat quarter stack;
- Olivia’s Holiday by Tina Givens fat quarter stack;
- Two Lecien quilt patterns;
- Mini ruler set;
- Cool bag made from Bali Pops; and
- Awesome Japanese fabric wearable button from Bunny’s Designs!
Just comment on this post and you’re all set. You have until 9 p.m. EST on Friday, Oct. 30, to enter. I’ll close comments then and use the random number generator to select a winner. The winner must claim her (or his) prize by 9 p.m. EST on Monday, Nov. 2, or I’ll choose another winner.