10. My husband has completely forgotten how unavailable I was while writing my previous book.
9. Daughter’s nine hours of gymnastics each week equals prime writing time.
8. I finally cleaned my sewing room. Why should it stay that way?
7. The rest of my house needs to be cleaned.
6. My 30th high school reunion is creeping up and I need something to talk about.
5. Sleep is overrated.
4. Nothing motivates me quite like a deadline.
3. So. Many. Ideas!
2. Writing a book should make a dent in all this fabric, thus keeping me off Hoarders just a little bit longer.
And the No. 1 reason to write another book…
Stash Books/C&T Publishing accepted my proposal! Coming Fall 2015!
(More details to come next year, like the title. And the subject. But yay! Another book!)